My room - Although I have the run of the house, I also have my own
room to which I retreat because I am, by nature, a solitary creature
and need to be alone part of every day. My room is furnished with:
- A. a bed completely made up with mattress pad, sheets, blankets
bedspread and pillows.
- B. a heavy duty cat tree, carpeted with three platforms. This
tree is attached to the ceiling and is great fun to climb.
- C. chairs and a sofa. The cushions are covered in a marine
fabric that is superstrong, attractive, and waterproof.
- D. an old dresser that can be used to climb to reach the
doorknob or lightswitch.
- E. a half height cat tree with a large box on top. I sometimes
sleep in it instead of my bed.
- F. my own litter box that I try to keep the cats from using.
- G. my special heavy ceramic water bowls.
My Toys - I have lots and lots of toys. They include:
I like almost any toy that would be suitable for a child up to 2 years
Although most of my toys are in my own room, I have a huge antique
kettle by the fireplace filled with my toys for use there. A few
are kept upstairs in the bedrooms for my playful moments there.
- A. stuffed animals of every shape, size and color.
- B. soft cloth balls with bells inside them.
- C. hard rubber balls with bells inside,
- D. rawhide chew toys of different kinds
- E. small rubber toys that float and I can play with in the bath
- F. a Fischer/Price crib bar that has several toys on it.
- G. A wooden train that I can pull.
- H. extra pillows that I can toss around.
Back To FAQ Page
Back To Home Page